The Old School B & B is located in Donington-on-Bain, 7 miles from Cadwell Park near Louth and Horncastle. The building is on the site of the old Donington-on-Bain School, having been rebuilt using bricks and features from the old building with a modern feel.
As well as being in a ideal location for visitors to Cadwell Park race track Donington-on-Bain is also in The Viking Way – a beautiful walking/cycling route through the Lincolnshire Wolds.
- Full English breakfast (vegetarian option available) – 6am – 9am – locally sourced food from VT Lancaster butchers in Market Rasen
- Log burning range for drying wet gear
- Parking spaces for cars and motorbike
- Garage for bike lockup and repair work
- Black Horse pub nearby – they do food if you want to eat out locally.
- Jackie’s mum runs the village store for any essential items you may need.
- Comfortable dining area
- Bicycle / motorbike / family friendly!
In room facilities:
- TV with freeview and DVD player
- Tea and coffee
- All rooms en-suite with shower and toilet